|Home||» Products||» Welding Machine||» Industrial Welding Machine|
Industrial Welding Machine
By keeping track with the current market developments, we are engaged in presenting Industrial Welding Machine. Our offered welding machine is widely acknowledged for its features like sturdy construction, excellent arc characteristics, durable finish and reliable performance, and is thus widely used in various construction and engineering industries for the purpose of welding metals. Our associate vendors fabricate this range using quality tested components and the latest machinery under the guidance of skilled professionals. This Industrial Welding Machine is available in various specifications at competitive prices.
- The lnverteco 270SX and 400SX Stick and Lift TIG welders have been designed and manufactured to combine both a rugged industrial construction with excellent arc characteristics. Both machines are built to handle harsh environmental conditions using Lincoln tunnel technology to separate the PCBs and sensitive parts from contaminating cooling airflow. The robust metal case Nth large protective rubber corners makes these machines suitable for operation on site in conjunction with a generator, or within a workshop environment, providing maximum flexibility and durability.
- Intensive and extensive testing in the Lincoln lab guarantees the quality of these welders.
- Both units are equipped with features that will exceed the professional welders expectations. The 270 and 400SX have two weld modes: Soft and Crisp as well as Adjustable Hot Start, Auto Adaptive Arc Force and Lit TIG.
- Arc Force prevents sticking and shorting of the electrode during welding. Both machines allow manual adjustment but in Crisp or Soft mode Auto Adaptive Arc Force is employed which adjusts the arc force automatically.
- Equipped with Anti Stick as standard preventing the electrode sticking on contact with the work piece by automatically switching the current down to minimum, preventing overheating of the electrode and further damage to equipment.
- The machines are equipped with digital meters which display the pre-settable welding current, actual welding current or voltage during welding. The optional remote control allows fine adjustments during welding and the high duty cycle of these machines supports continuous welding with a wide variety of electrode types.